Home Improvement Partners offers complete interior finishing for new construction projects such as room additions and porches as well as remodeling projects including kitchens, bathrooms and basements. We specialize in projects requiring a modified floor plan, structural changes or expansions. We can provide complete architectural design and plans for your ideas or help you with our design recommendations. Our interior remodeling services include:
– Architectural design for structural changes and expansions
– Layout and design of floor plans
– Complete project management and construction including:
- Framing, plumbing, electrical, HVAC and insulation
- Windows and doors
- Finished drywall, painting and staining
- Cabinet and trim installation
- Countertops and flooring
Home Improvement Partners is a full service Residential Building Contractor offering a complete range of products and services for Minnesota homeowners with a need or desire to improve the exterior of their homes. Exterior improvements can make your house look more attractive, protect your investment, add real value and even provide benefits to its interior. HIP exterior remodeling includes products and services for Roofing and Gutters, Siding and Soffit & Fascia, Windows and Doors and even structural repairs caused by Storm Damage. A wide variety of manufacturers products are available for you to choose from and we have established relationships with companies whose products meet the highest standards of quality and offer the best warranties in the industry. Please call us for a free evaluation and estimate.
Roofing and Gutters – When HIP provides a free quotation for replacing your roof, we will also examine the areas around the roof and behind the gutters if it is desired or appears necessary. Your HIP consultant will be able to give you an estimate of any possible hidden damage such as rotted wood at that time.
- Roofing Home Improvement Partners is a factory Certified Contractor for GAF-ELK [logo & link to customized page]. GAF is North America’s largest manufacturer of residential and commercial roofing and offers industry leading warranties. As a factory Certified Contractor, HIP provides the expertise that will assure you of high quality work. We also offer five times the 100% warranty coverage of other contractors. You can expect the work to be completed promptly (most roofs can be completed within 1-2 days) with the utmost care given to avoid damage to your shrubs and plants surrounding the house. Our thorough clean-up includes cleaning your gutters. Whatever your choice of shingles, we will always install your roof professionally at an affordable price.
- Gutters HIP installs seamless gutters custom made for your house on-site. As with other projects, if there is any incidental repairs needed, (such as replacing rotted wood) we can complete that work at the same time. HIP seamless gutters include many benefits:
– Helps protect your basement from water damage
– Keeps entryways and other areas dry and free from ice
– A wide variety of colors to choose from, including colors matching your other trim
– Warranty 25 years to lifetime on materials and 10 years labor.
– Hip insures your gutters are properly installed including the right number and size of downspouts.Also, be sure to ask about our leaf and debris protection.
- Siding Home Improvement Partners has it all! We offer siding and trim, shutters and gutters, soffit and fascia, with accents and accessories in virtually any color, shade or tone. We will complete your project promptly, professionally and stylishly, making your home look great at an affordable price. Siding products to consider include; vinyl, steel, fiber cement, wood and engineered wood products. Our consultant can help you choose the siding product which is right for you and your home.
- Vinyl Siding Home Improvement Partners is a Vinyl Siding Institute (VSI) Certified Installer. As such, we also recommend VSI certified products, assuring our customers of high quality products professionally installed to meet the highest standards in the industry. Vinyl may not be the right choice for everyone, but it is by far the most widely used exterior cladding product. If vinyl siding is the right product for you, we have found Mastic Home Exteriors to be an excellent manufacturer to choose. Mastic product benefits include:
– Virtually maintenance free with lifetime warranty
– The Industry’s widest selection of colors
– Matching and complementing colors available for soffit and Fascia and other aluminum trim
– Wide selection of styles
Wood and Engineered Wood For some homeowners, the natural beauty of wood makes it their first choice. Or, if building an addition or garage for an existing wood-clad house, natural wood may also be desired even though it is one of the most expensive exterior cladding products to install and maintain. HIP installs wood siding, but also offers some alternative products which resemble natural wood and require less maintenance and are more affordable.Fiber Cement has become one of the most popular siding alternatives to real wood. It requires less maintenance and is less expensive and comes either primed or pre-painted.
LP SmartSide® siding and trim has the authentic look of real wood and is in fact manufactured from wood strands and fiber. Its’ manufacturing process provides multiple advantages over real wood siding and trim such as resistance to cupping and warping, termites and fungal decay. Factory priming adds another level of protection against moisture. LP SmartSide® is available pre-painted in a variety of colors warrantied for either 15 or 25 years.
Steel Siding When steel is the siding of choice, HIP proudly installs EMCO [link] steel siding. EMCO steel siding is highly durable and is specially coated to resist chipping, blistering and fading. It also comes in a wide variety of colors and styles.
Windows and Doors – Home Improvement Partners installs both traditional wood-clad windows & doors and maintenance free windows & doors manufactured with vinyl or other composite materials. We install windows & doors which are custom manufactured to precisely fit every installation. Our carpenters can also alter an existing opening or create a new opening to add extra light or remodel your room as desired. We also provide interior finishing if needed and can complete the exterior with new trim (brick-mold) or cladding. HIP is an EPA Certified contractor meeting all necessary requirements for complete installation, clean-up and haul away. Please call us for a free window quote and ask our consultant what Home Improvement Partners can do for you. For your convenience, links to a few of our suppliers are listed below.
- Heartland Windows and Doors. This Iowa based company manufactures custom made vinyl windows, patio, garden and French doors. Products include a limited lifetime transferable warranty.
- Andersen. Andersen makes traditional wood-clad windows & doors as well as maintenance free products. Many models, styles and options are available, including custom sizes.
- WaudenaMillwork. This Wisconsin company manufactures premium entry door systems available in stainable steel, fiberglass and wood. Numerous colors and stains are available as well as hundreds of decorative glass combinations.